Friday, June 27, 2008

Deck Love



My Husband and I have great plans for our timber house one day. Its a 1935 timber Queenslander, one street back from beautiful Moreton Bay. We dream about the day in which we build a big white grand rear deck that over looks the water and would be perfect for our warm Queensland weather.

And the very first thing I will be rushing out to buy is one of these gorgeous Chesapeake Hanging Loungers from Pottery Barn. I couldn't imagine a more beautiful place to lay and enjoy the gentle sounds of the water, drink my favourite Lime Perrier and sketch away all day. Bliss!

1 comment:

  1. Hmm that does look, sound, and feel like the quintessential existance.

    ReplyDelete

We adore your comments, please do say hello!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP