Monday, April 20, 2009

my oh my


Over the last week our chair prints have been featured on so very many blogs. It is so humbling to think that our wee little prints are being admired from so far. So today I would like to say a very big thankyou to the blogs below, and the hyacinths in our studio today are just for you.

Please do check out these blogs, they are an inspiring resource and it is such an amazing honour to be featured amongst such gorgeous finds!

The ever inspirational Home Beautiful Style Hunter Blog
The gorgeous Kim & Jo from Desire To Inspire
All the way from Portugal Kika Reichert
The stunning Jennifer from Made By Girl
The ever fabulous and full of amazing finds at Poppy Talk
The gorgeously local style guru at VT Interiors
One of my new favourite finds for greeting cards at Cafe Cartolina
My ever favourite Apartment Therapy
The super gorgeous Brooke from Magnolia Square
A new wonderful find for me at The Love List
The sweetest Susie Q (with the cutest dogs!) at Eye Spy
The ever amazing paper resource at Paper Crave
The fabulous crew at Ofifteen Magazine
The wonderfully gorgeous local Designers Emporium
My destined soul mate in the designer world Steph at Bondville
And also a very big thankyou to Meet Me At Mikes for featuring our blog in their Prettiest Blog list.

Oh my. Shucks. You guys are the sweetest.
xox




4 comments:

  1. oh, you really do get around. :-) and you are so deserving!!! I have been lost for awhile, but I LOVE your last two posts.................

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, CONGRATULATIONS Alischa! So great to be acknowledged by so many tastemakers. So happy to hear that the prints are selling so well!
    Steph
    Bondville

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just recieved your beautiful print. Love it, love it!!
    ...and "style guru" So funny.. you made my day.
    Thank you
    Viera

    ReplyDelete
  4. more than well deserved all those mentions darling girl!!! - and Hyanciths? my total fav x (well after dahlias, they will always be #1 xx)

    ReplyDelete

We adore your comments, please do say hello!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP