Monday, February 21, 2011

a visit


How as your weekeend my friends? My highlight was a visit from my most favourite little lady and her beautiful mum. We took a few impromptu photos (I think she loves black and white as much as we do!!), had a lovely lunch and had a gorgeous time. Like her mum, little Violet is super delightful and is just plain adorable.

Other then our baby cuddles, we also had a few client meetings and escaped the heat indoors for most of the weekend. Little Ruby got to make some new friends, as well as a little evening walk to the beach once the day had cooled off.

We've got a busy week planned in the studio - so must dash, but hope that your weekend was lovely as well!!

xox

3 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful baby! Pretty blue eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Alischa this gorgeous photo of little Violet just makes me clucky!

    ReplyDelete

We adore your comments, please do say hello!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP