Friday, March 4, 2011

love :: oh so beautiful paper


It is true, I suffer from blog obsessive overload disorder. However what keeps my sane in this big wide world of blogs are those which just get it right and time and time again. These beautifully written and presented blogs keep me just that little bit calm amongst the manic storm of design blogs out there in the world.

And one of my all time favourite blogs if Oh So Beautiful Paper. This adorable blog has been a firm favourite of mine for years. It is one of my first daily port of blog calls each and every morning. Living in the land of paper myself, I can't help but feel at home.

Oh So Beautiful Paper originates out of Washington DC and is written and curated by Nole, who I must admit I think I have a little girly design crush upon. Do make sure you pop on by and have a visit, be warned though, so much paper candy will keep you busy for hours!!

Have a great weekend my sweets!
xox

3 comments:

  1. Thank you SO much for your incredibly kind words! This post totally made my week! I adore your work, so the feeling is absolutely 100% mutual. Thank you, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! One of my favourite blogs too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing this beautiful gem with us. I will add it next to yours and cherish it everyday!

    ReplyDelete

We adore your comments, please do say hello!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP