Friday, May 27, 2011

love :: elkhorn



Hello friends, How have you been? Around here we are pretty glad that it is Friday. It has been a bit of a strange week, lots of work getting done, but not much energy to bounce through it in our usual sort of way.

I do find that it is always a slow process winding down after Finders Keepers - all that build up getting products ready, followed by an amazing two days, results in about a week of recovery I have decided. However the one thing I do love about post Finders Keepers - playing with all the new goodies which were purchased!

One of my favourite purchases was one that I have eyed off for quite some time! A few Sydney Finders Keepers ago a lovely friend and colleague of mine purchased an amazing ruffle scarf - every time she wore it I had serious scarf envy. And I mean serious, I am sure I was almost salivating over it.

So, what do you know, the first thing that I noticed upon setting up for Finders Keepers is that the magical ruffle scarfs were back! Made by Monique at Elkhorn I was pretty blown away by their display - it was amazing! Monique very graciously allowed me to photograph her stall to share with you above. Oh and yes, I bought the scarf (sorry Miss T, hope you don't mind if we are a bit matchy matchy).

Elkhorn is based out of the Central Coast of NSW where they design and screen print a collection of lifestyle products including home wares, cushions, table runners and tea towels as well as hand made and screen printed clothing and accessories. All inspired by their natural bush and coastal surrounds - Talk about clever!

Make sure you check out the Elkhorn blog and shop and the good news? If your in Brisbane they will be traveling up north for the Brisbane July 2nd/3rd Finders Keepers - Yay!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alischa,
    Thank you so much for writing such a lovely post and taking such dreamy photos of our Elkhorn stall. It makes me so happy to hear you are loving your ruffle scarf!!
    You are absolutely spot on about needing a week for recovery. Thankfully we have a few more weeks to prepare for Brissy FK. Look forward to seeing you there and making a couple of purchases from your beautiful range x

    ReplyDelete

We adore your comments, please do say hello!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP