Friday, July 22, 2011

what a week.


image found here.
Oh my, what a week. Thank you all for your comments, emails and tweets, this horrible flu sure is not a nice one. I have heard it has been going around a lot lately. The design school which I lecture at two nights a week seems to have been running rife with if of late. Unfortunately when the flu strikes it seems to hit my poor lungs the worst and result in the evil return of my not nice friend Asthma. I have been working hard to keep on top of it, as trips to emergency are not fun at all. I am contemplating a flu shot next year, have you had one? do they work?

Have you any weekend plans? Other then trying to rid of this flu for once and for all, Mr H and I are most excited as my dear friend and amazing graphic designer assistant here in the studio is to be married to a beautiful man on Saturday. How we love a good wedding!

I will also be dreaming of beautiful big old floor boards and empty white spaces. I have loved this image above for so very long. I imagine laying on those timber floors and admiring the white space above, turning my head to the left admiring those great big skirting boards and then my head to the right where no doubt Ruby Tuesday would have made herself at home on that shaggy rug. Oh it is pretty much a perfect room in my eyes (other then the light fitting, a dramatic vintage chandelier would do the trick nicely).

Have a lovely weekend friends, hopefully you are healthy and well and steering clear of these naughty germs

xox

p.s beautiful posts on beautiful blogs here and here this week - thank you guys!

4 comments:

  1. I have fallen in love!

    I have fallen in love with this room too - please is there room for 2.

    It is now a print out and a keeper for my folder

    wishing you wellness again and hope you have a relaxing time at the wedding - take tissues *tears!

    x

    Loulou

    http://hereiamloulou.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. giggles and fun, smiles and love are sure to make you feel better this weekend...

    Ingrid x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh you poor thing! same thing happens to me and the asthma lasts for ages... have been having flu shots for a couple of years and have been pretty healthy but the first time i got so sick just after... it doesn't ward off pesky colds which can feel like the flu but i've had no actual flus since... touch wood!

    get well soon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you feel better soon.

    That room is amazing, I'm currently house hunting and that looks perfect!

    ReplyDelete

We adore your comments, please do say hello!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP